The Pivot Questionnaire
Bernard Pivot, president of the Académie Française, is retiring from that position. Pivot, a journalist, used to host a television show and, at the end of each program, he would ask his guests the following ten questions, which became known as the Pivot Questionnaire.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on, creatively, spiritually, emotionally?
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession other than your own would you not like to attempt?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I'll answer the questionnaire in the comments. Play along if you like. Please note that, given Question 6, language might be a little "daring."